Sunday 24 March 2013

Launching of 'The Holiday Project'

Today is the second day of the holiday, and the launching day of 'The Holiday Project'!

This is where I will be sharing my holiday projects with you, including cooking and recipes, arts and crafts, blog tips, photos, and anything else I come up with.

I also plan on having guest bloggers write a post sharing their holiday projects with us, and I plan to let all my blog readers and commenters have the chance to send in their pictures, photos, and recipes which I will display on this blog (giving credit of course).

I hope this blog will become a popular and interesting blog which will be great for people who want something to do in the holidays, as they will be able to get all sorts of cooking and arts and crafts project ideas.
If you have found this blog and like any of the projects or ideas, feel free to share them with your friends and direct them to this blog.

To finish off with here's a photo I took at Wisley Garderns (UK):
.

No comments:

Post a Comment